Digitally automated, Reverse-Osmosis (RO) wash system is all-metal compatible and environmentally friendly.
7-stage pretreatment process ensures component is prepared and properly cleaned to promote adhesion for bonds that last.
Rapid 30-second color change capability with power and free conveyor and environmentally controlled application room.
Custom match color with multiple topcoat finish options.
CREATING OUR BOND
Our 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art paint line gives us the capability to paint a wide range of products, for a wide range of industries, with unmatched quality. Our application room and paint line are environmentally protected from contamination to ensure the highest quality bond possible.
POWDER COAT PAINTING CAPABILITIES
- Line capable of painting a 6'x6'x14.5' cube, weighing up to 4,000 lbs
- 7-stage, digitally-automated pretreatment process
- Successful, documented salt spray demonstrated in excess of 1,200 hrs
- Nordson Colormax & Nordson Vintage booths
- 30-second color change capability
- Two pass powder capability
- Temperature and humidity controlled
- In-house assembly team reduces your
shipping times and costs
View Our Other Capabilities