Parts are formed using air-bending techniques with laser adaptive forming, allowing operators to brake parts within (0.2) degrees.
5000-watt laser processes a wide variety of materials to precise specifications.
60-350 ton press brake capable of up to 14' of forming and 26" of stroke.
FORMING OUR BOND
Our complex steel fabrication transforms raw materials into custom components that are welded using our advanced robotic welding systems. Our robotic systems provide the accuracy and flexibility required to produce a quality product that meets your most challenging specifications.
Steel Fabrication CAPABILITIES
- 5000-watt Trumpf laser processing
- Multi-material cutting — up to 72" x 144" size sheet
- 8 press brakes, 60 - 350 tons, with up to 26" stroke
- Modular Bluco tooling to support quick changeout
- OKK Vertical Machining Center, machining envelope 40” (X) axis, 22” (Y) axis & 26” (Z) axis
View Our Other Capabilities